Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I am attaching a suggestion for the German translation:
    Added to project. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1433526471][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi

I can’t get Latestmedia to work with Recorded TV, the last verion that I had it working ok in was 1.9.0. I have tried with different skins even the Default and Default Wide but I don’t get any picture. I am using a central TV Server, but I tried to a single site installation with all components on the same box, but the same problem.
    But running MP 1.9.0 works fine. What do I need to do for this to work with MP 1.11.0?

Can you run in debug mode and attach logs?

octane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2005
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added to project. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1433526471][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi

I can’t get Latestmedia to work with Recorded TV, the last verion that I had it working ok in was 1.9.0. I have tried with different skins even the Default and Default Wide but I don’t get any picture. I am using a central TV Server, but I tried to a single site installation with all components on the same box, but the same problem.
    But running MP 1.9.0 works fine. What do I need to do for this to work with MP 1.11.0?

Here are some logs from the client that is only a client to TV Server.

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

Here are some logs from the client that is only a client to TV Server.

First thing I noticed in logs is this line:
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,432] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Begin Loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll'
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,448] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' / Version: 1.6.2.0
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,464] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: End loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' (31,2163 ms running time)

Have you tried one of the versions attached in this thread?

octane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2005
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First thing I noticed in logs is this line:
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,432] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Begin Loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll'
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,448] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' / Version: 1.6.2.0
    [2015-06-08 14:48:33,464] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: End loading '\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll' (31,2163 ms running time)

Have you tried one of the versions attached in this thread?

Hi

You are correct that it was the wrong version on the dll. I have done upgrades to test different scenarios. I have now done a clean install and deleted all folders before installation. I have now only installed MP 1.11.0, Fanart Handler 4.0.1.195 and Latest Media Handler 2.1.0.22. But still no pictures in Recently Added in the home screen.

I have noticed that every time I star MP so is the thumbs deleted under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\Recorded. And when I open Recorded TV thumbs are created. I tested to make a copy of the thumbs and copy them back as soon as they were deleted when MP was starting, and then it works and I can see pictures under Recently Added in the home screen.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There seems to be an issue pulling the latest tv recordings with my machines that use a network location to record to can this be confirmed ? i always get:
    25-Jun-2015 17:14:14 Info [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest tv recording: No recordings found!

On my machines that record to the local hard drive it works fine.

Using the latest version from a few posts back.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just installed fanart handler too and its started working do you need them both installed now ?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just installed fanart handler too and its started working do you need them both installed now ?
    I have both installed, and Latest Recordings isn't working for me anymore:
    05-Jul-2015 09:49:13 Info [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest tv recording: No recordings found!
    upload_2015-7-5_9-53-53.png

Last nights recording simply doesn't show up.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @yoavain do you happen to have time to look into this?
    I suspect LMH has issue handling the MP proces of deleting & recreating thumbs, and then doesn't display them on LatestRecordings. Thumbs are working fine in the Recorded TV section, and the paths in the database to them are also correct.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also noticed that when you start an album from the LatestMusic tile, the tracks aren't added to the playlist, and plugin like AutoDJ wo'nt work. It seems to attempt to add stuff to the playlist, but it doesn't show up.
    Wonder if this is an LMH or MP bug though...

nimrodel50

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have both installed, and Latest Recordings isn't working for me anymore:
    05-Jul-2015 09:49:13 Info [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest tv recording: No recordings found!
    View attachment 166379
    Last nights recording simply doesn't show up.

I have the same problem but with MyTvseries, I noticed that if they files are on a network server and the server is not accessible when mediaportal start the latest Mytvseries is not updated or populated.

any idea on how to set it not dependent on the network?

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom