MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi catavolt,

Your updates work like a dream.
    The skin is getting better all the time.

One more niggly.
    I have 1 DVD drive and 4 virtual DVD drives (via Deamon tools). When you select "Play DVD" It shows butons for 4 DVD drives. These buttons are slightly offsett towards the bottom of the window. The 4th button is overlaying the selectorsbuttons to go to the next page (the 5th drive) and as such those buttens cant be selected using a mouse.

Hope I'm not upsetting you too much with my buggs hunt.

And again, Thanks for the great skin.

PS: My son and daughter are desperatly waiting for the updated 4:3 version for their computers. They are trekkies to, seems to run through the family.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm not a trekkie but must still congratulate you on a really slick skin, almost all of the functions I tested worked straight away - the only exception was TVSeries which gave a black screen in the default view.

Congratulations on a great first version of LCARS 16:9 though. Keep up the great work!!

:)

bfj

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Its a pity the skin options in MP don't allow for options like turning skins sounds off and on, etc...

Maybe they can add this in MP 2.0

Although the skin is cool the beep sounds do get a little annoying after awhile :D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have 1 DVD drive and 4 virtual DVD drives (via Deamon tools). When you select "Play DVD" It shows butons for 4 DVD drives. These buttons are slightly offsett towards the bottom of the window. The 4th button is overlaying the selectorsbuttons to go to the next page (the 5th drive) and as such those buttens cant be selected using a mouse.

Hi Peter,

:D for your deep evaluation of this skin. This helps me a lot to make it (nearly) error-free.

Here the fix for selecting within a lot of drives.

Just overwrite the respective file in your folder ...\skin\LCARS Wide.

I´m working with high priority on LCARS 4:3. Please give me some time! My regards to your kids as well!.

BTW: How about a photo of your TV with the banner?;)

catavolt

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its a pity the skin options in MP don't allow for options like turning skins sounds off and on, etc...

Although the skin is cool the beep sounds do get a little annoying after awhile :D

Hi bfj,

just rename the folder SOUNDS in your LCARS Wide folder in something different, maybe NOSOUNDS.
    So the skin does not recognize that it has sounds and - voilá - silence on Deck 1.

Best regards

catavolt

dwoodzz

Portal Pro
    May 2, 2007
    Home Country

Actually you can turn off sounds in the main config-under the general tab-just uncheck use gui sounds

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    Hi Catavolt,

See picture below.

Attachments

• IMG_1912.jpg
      IMG_1912.jpg
      529.2 KB

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Catavolt, with your last fix the skin now works perfectly, thanks :) . It's nice to have a Star Trek interface on your own TV :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom