Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi catavolt , very nice work ...:)
    some feedback :
    1.(image 01) splashscreen - the text not view nice with the bg , maybe to move it to down part ?
    2.(image 02) youtube.fm - now playing screen - similar artist list (artist name's) not view .
    3.(image 03) youtube.fm - full screen - in start of a video ,in full screen view , have info for now playing title/ and next playing info + if you wont you can add artist image also - no backgrownd for the text ... ( all this info only view for 10 sec' ) .
    4.(image 04,05) - you tube.fm - OSD ( i use youtubeOSD.xml , 1 file but have 2 option in one... (ragolar osd +expended osd) ) as i look in screen the info is from the DW skin ;) .... need to rework...

by the way(points 2~4) also same for rest of your great skins ... :).

5. the context menu the image need rework as view little lass qulaty and look blurey ..
    6. for sure only me ... but the select sound ...don't like it so much...;) ,sound like error sound ..... the back are perfect ... maybe just me ...:oops:.

Nice work ...(y)

Edit : sorry point 2 , is plugin bug ... just find it now (please ignore it.. :( )

01 - splashscreen.jpg

Attachments

• 02-ytfm - now playing screen.jpg
      02-ytfm - now playing screen.jpg
      334.5 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I can't find the menu item "Start import" in TVseries, but I need it as I don't do this automatically. For now I have to change skin or close MP to engage the import.

m0use

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Hi.
    I can't find the menu item "Start import" in TVseries, but I need it as I don't do this automatically. For now I have to change skin or close MP to engage the import.
    It is "hidden", in TVseries press f9 then Actions then Force Local Scan and there you go.
    This is a minor annoyance in many custom skin, atleast it was, i have been using default skin for a long time before LCARS came along :)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a minor annoyance in many custom skin,
    If this really is the way it was intended I definitely have to modify this. This is really a "NoGo" for me. LCars is the first skin ever I encounter this. All others I use before did show this menu item properly.

m0use

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Do what i just did, copy TVSeries.HiddenMenu.xml from default wide and paste it to your LCARS skin folder.
    I agree it is better this way.

ps. Recomending to change the name of the TVSeries.HiddenMenu.xml to TVSeries.HiddenMenu.bak before overwriting it so if you want to go back you easily can.
    pps. had to do it for the my emulators becouse the original LCARS didnt work with the unofficial version.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, here the new TVSeries.HiddenMenu.xml with Import function directly in action menu.
    Hope your concerns are solved now ;)

Attachments

• TVSeries.HiddenMenu.xml
      5.9 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thanks. Just tested it. Works as expected...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom