LCDSmartie plugin (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
AllenConquest said:
I'll have a dig around I'm sure they are listed somewhere (or can someone else point me in the right direction).
Stop digging! :wink:

Klick here: GUIWindow.cs

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
dek said:
lugiber said:
And now to the inevitable question, when will there be some documentation on how to use the plugin?

I guess as soon as someone writes a wiki page about it ;-)

Who looks after the Wiki pages and how would I add a page for my plugin ? I've never used Wiki before. Is this the preferred method for documentation on MP ?

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
joecas said:
Is it possible to have items translated in other languages ?

It should be using whatever languages are currently being output from MediaPortal. So if the language is correct in MediaPortal it will be correct on the LCD. I have not tested anything other than the standard English output. Are the other languages not working ?

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Wow!
I have spent the morning configuring the lcd screens and i am even more impressed than yesterday. The plugin displays almost everything i want. I can't wait to get home so i can try it out on my lcd. I just have two more feature requests:

1.) It would be great if the #percentage flag would defaut to zero instead of nothing. I use it generate a bargraph and i get an error message if the #percentage outputs nothing.

2.) Some sort of "now playing" output. I know this works with #selecteditem but when i stop playing the media it is still displayed as if it were still playing.

I have an idea regarding the display of menus, but i am no programmer so bear with me. Basically the idea is that the plugin would remember the menu buttons you have already used so that when you have scrolled through the menu once the plugin would be able to display the entire menu. This would of course require the user to scroll through all the menus to be able to display them but it is a start.

Again thanks for all the help

/Peter

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I have a DIGN HV-5 and the vfd thats come´s with it
Is there a plugin or something so i can use LCD smartie?
Or any lcd och vfd program so i can controll it.
I connect it via usb

/White

joecas

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Home Country
Italy Italy
AllenConquest said:
joecas said:
Is it possible to have items translated in other languages ?

It should be using whatever languages are currently being output from MediaPortal. So if the language is correct in MediaPortal it will be correct on the LCD. I have not tested anything other than the standard English output. Are the other languages not working ?

No i think it does not work.
I have language set to italian and lcd says mytv, mymusic, myvideo and so on...

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
joecas said:

Opps :oops:

I just remembered this is my hardcoding :cry: Tonight I'll try and get it to use the correct language.

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
AllenConquest said:
joecas said:

Opps :oops:

I just remembered this is my hardcoding :cry: Tonight I'll try and get it to use the correct language.

It works for me with mediaportal 0.1.0.10. Try this command:

$dll(LCDMediaPortal.dll,5,#currentmodule,)

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom