Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle. Need Help With Config (1 Viewer)

danielrs

March 1, 2007
Hey,
I have searched the forum a lot, and i'm still having trouble with setting up a Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle with the latest drivers. :confused: :confused:
Can some post their xml that belongs in the capturecarddef file. Or even how they went about setting it up.

All the other older posts have dead links.

Thanks
:D

danielrs

March 1, 2007
WORKING ~~~ CaptureCardDefinitions entry

Hey Hey,
couldn’t help myself and downloaded the source code and put my development skills to work.
In order to get the Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle working I put this in the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml file.
Now works great.

<capturecard commercialname="WinFast DTV Dongle DIB7700" capturename="WinFast Digital Capture (Dev1 Path0) " devid="vid_0413&amp;pid_6f01&amp;mi_00">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"/>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="5"/>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"/>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="WinFast Digital Tuner (Dev1 Path0) " checkdevice="false"/>
<filter cat="capture" name="WinFast Digital Capture (Dev1 Path0) " checkdevice="false"/>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"/>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"/>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

Now I have the source I might start mucking around with extensions etc.
:D

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
That's great, I will probably buy one of these sticks this weekend to get the Swedish FTA channels up on my 108". :-p

Horrorking

July 31, 2007
Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!! I have finally been able to use the USB dongle for what I wanted - TV inside Mediaportal!

I had tried a few other setups, and none worked, but yours did, so thanks again!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom