Left menu + myfilms - How to kill or reduce mouseover area (1 Viewer)

Michedou

January 14, 2013
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
Using MP 1.3 + Titan + MyFilms (With icon gallery) I'm unable to click on any icon on the left because the left menu pops up and hides 1/3 of the screen.
I would like to definitly hide that menu or better, to reduce the mouseover area to 1 px for exemple like Windows taskbar.
Which file do I have to edit and what to search for?
Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you today can choose a PC, but I have not tried it my self.
I still use it and it works well. But I wonder if there is better support today at Logitech database for remotes. I think that you...
Hi! I found a way to get Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote to work with MP via Bluetooth at...
Replies
Views
I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out how to add the background image for when they are highlighted. Can anyone give me some pointers?
I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out...
Hello MediaPortal friends! I'm proud to present a new skin, named TITANIUS. TITANIUS is a skin based on Titan, one of the new...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom