Legendasdivx (Subtitles site) (1 Viewer)

Vampiro

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Is it possible to add a new subtitle downloads site to the configuration of My Tvseries so it downloads the new subs when there are new episodes?

The site LegendasDivx - Legendas em Português is one of the best subtitles sites and provides subtitles in Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish...

Needs free registration. (uses user name and password to loggin)

jocke

Portal Pro
January 27, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Regarding the subtitle-feature - what exactly is required by the host? What does the plugin actually do?

Vampiro

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
let you download the subtitles for your new episodes...Organize the series... download episodes

jocke

Portal Pro
January 27, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Yeah, I know it can download subtitles blabla.

What I wanted to know, was how it works in a bit more technical way... It could be interesting to see what other sites that could be added. And in order to find out that, I'd need some more information about how it works.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    No site can be added without a custom html parser for it. From what I hear zeflash is adding another one soon (I guess another one for french subtitles).

I don't even know what/how the plugin gets matches, I think it just calls the search features of the site(s), regex-matches them to the episode somehow and then downloads the match if any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom