List of problems with TVengine3 (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    and sometimes when channging channels i get picture coming from worng start point on ts file... like this .. zap channel... and image start from old point of ts file...i have to press several times timeskip FW to reach AND of ts file ..and finally get right channel with right picture..... this happens sometimes after several channels change.

This is a known issue with the current version of tsfilesource filter.

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi,

I found the channel order was messed up when I experimented with using xmltv import but now I'm back using dvbepg I can sort ok in configuration.

Thanks

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Doesn't work here, seems work but don't save order...... when close setup tv, and reopen...channels have standard sorting
    inside of a tv-group, right?
    right in tv groups

And i add some little things.......
    please start a new thread for new issues!
    one thread per issue!

for first issue i just started ( https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/sh...ad.php?t=13661 ), for the second (about not right point on ts file when changin channel)as soon as possible i do a report...but in logs i cant find nothing wrong and no error.log

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Doesn't work here, seems work but don't save order...... when close setup tv, and reopen...channels have standard sorting
    inside of a tv-group, right?

And i add some little things.......
    please start a new thread for new issues!
    one thread per issue!

and sometimes when channging channels i get picture coming from worng start point on ts file... like this .. zap channel... and image start from old point of ts file...i have to press several times timeskip FW to reach AND of ts file ..and finally get right channel with right picture..... this happens sometimes after several channels change.

This is a known issue with the current version of tsfilesource filter.

ah Ok, then no needed make a report

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom