Listening to my music playlist causes CTD (1 Viewer)

TeMorituri

Portal Member
April 19, 2009
Country flag
Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to play any of my music playlists is causing a crash to desktop within 3 to 10 minutes of starting the playlist. I have updated everything to no effect.

The rest of Mediaportal is working nicely.

Anyway I am unable to interpret the logs so am hoping someone can point out my glaring mistake

Many thanks

Attachments

• MP_Logs_HTPC_21_07_13_16_37.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree. My Media structure is probably very simple.
    Agree. My Media structure is probably very simple.
    I've decided to move up from MP1 to MP2 after 1 decade on MP1. the Media PC been used a lot less recently as we got internet TV...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep done :)
    Yep done :)
    Hi, I'm running 1.11 pre release(with another fix from...
    Replies
    Views
    The TV Engine is the same and the configuration tool also is the same... Only the database backend is different so you don't need to install any database servers to make use of TV in MP2...
    The TV Engine is the same and the configuration tool also is the same... Only the database backend is different so you don't need...
    Hi all, I am having a few problems with MP2. MP1 has been working fine for over a year but decided to fail to work over the last...
    Replies
    Views
    Don't know, where and why this is removed. Will have a look, when i find some time. I wouldn't have even noticed that. You have the correct information displayed at the bottom anyhow.
    Don't know, where and why this is removed. Will have a look, when i find some time. I wouldn't have even noticed that. You have...
    I wrote to MP1.11.0 PreRelease: Hi, i have still some important issues in the MP music - area: Reference for my consideration is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom