[solved] Live TV playing stopped (1 Viewer)

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Just did a complete new install of 2.2.1.
Rescan TV channels, TV preview in configuration is fine but local or client play having problem. HD channel played two secs and the screen stopped and SD channel came up a blue background with sound. Already installed latest LAV.

I can still stop the playback back to main menu.

With MP2 where to configure decoding and live TV subtitle, is it will auto detect what kind of TV subtitle like teletext subtitle?

Last edited:

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Regarding the TV play back stopped from the client I think is because of LAV audio decoder. If I switch audio output of my PC to optical output to AV receiver live TV will play without problem but if output to TV from my ATI video card the play back stopped. But from TV server no problem with or without AV receiver.

Still trying to find what happen to SD content.

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Found the HD problem was caused by some decoder drivers issue, cleanup drivers and reinstalled LAV HD Live TV is fine now but SD still the same.

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
OK, enabled debug, play SD Live TV, stopped Live TV, used log collector to generated the log zip file.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-05-05-18.23.19.zip
    507.3 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you.

Have you changed the video effect settings? I see the following:
    [2019-05-05 18:23:08,632] [53789 ] [DX Render] [ERROR] - EffectAsset: Unable to load 'video_base;transforms\none;effects\sharpen_complex'
    SharpDX.CompilationException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\memory(53,9): warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\memory(59,9): warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\memory(151,4): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected end of file
    What is the behavior if you disable the video effect changer?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I mentioned here.
    Yep. saw that. You'll need to wait until @aspik has had a chance to look at it - he's currently on vacation.

Thanks this fixed the problem, play back OK
    Strange though. We all have some SD channels and I believe that "Sharpen" is the standard effect that is applied to SD. Yet this issue has not been described before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom