[confirm] Live TV Shows No Signal After Stopping Stream (1 Viewer)

fisherbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the stream and then try to start a new one again, mediaportal returns the error that it cannot detect a signal. Sometimes I have to stop it 2 or 3 times to make it happen, but it will always happen within the first few tries. I tried a complete fresh install on my system and still have the error. Debug logs are attached.

Thank you!

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As you have two types of tuner card in the system, have you tried disabling the Silicondust or Hauppauge cards in TV Server to check if it's a problem related to one type of card ?

fisherbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2012
    Home Country
    As you have two types of tuner card in the system, have you tried disabling the Silicondust or Hauppauge cards in TV Server to check if it's a problem related to one type of card ?

Yes, I have. I actually added the HDHomeRun hoping that it would clear up my problem. I've tried multiple combinations of removing cards and just disabling them. I've only experienced this issue on either card with 1.3 beta and above (I did not run alpha).

fisherbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2012
    Home Country
    So this wasn't a problem when using MP 1.2.3 ?
    No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there was a network issue. I will update the thread if it comes back. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom