Live TV - TV Card is not stopped correctly (1 Viewer)

onkelbonus

Portal Member
July 29, 2011
AW: Live TV - TV Card is not stopped correctly

Thank you, now it works again.

ixdvc

Portal Pro
May 26, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you, mm1352000. For me tv did not work at all because of a corrupted database. Your solution worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
Do someone have any idea what could be the reason for that? My second Digital devices TV-tuner card is detected wrong. The type...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
Replies
Views
Hallo mrbonsen, ich habe bei UPH ein Media Center Gerät gekauft, das auf Basis von Media Portal aufgesetzt und kommerziell vertrieben wurde/wird. Ziel ist das Anbieten eines Erfahrungsberichts zum Lesen für die, die das interessiert ("MediaPortal Café, Für ein zwangloses Schwätzchen zwischendurch"). Das kommerzielle Vertreiben von...
Hallo mrbonsen, ich habe bei UPH ein Media Center Gerät gekauft, das auf Basis von Media Portal aufgesetzt und kommerziell...
Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom