[confirm] live2-0.ts.tsbuffer (1 Viewer)

dumbo79

Portal Member
January 5, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide
Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330 1.6GHz (Dual core)
HDD: 320GB 2.5" HDD
Memory: 4Gb DDR2 800MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA ION
Video Card: NVIDIA ION
Video Card Driver: 8.17.11.9621
Sound Card: 7.1 Ch HD Audio with DTS
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver: 6.1.7600.16385
1. TV Card: Tevii S660 BDA
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver: 4.4.6.0
2. TV Card: Tevii S660 BDA
2. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
2. TV Card Driver: 4.4.6.0
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD9
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
h.264 Video Codec: MPC-HC
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Asrock
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV: Samsung 46B7070
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

When I have stopped liveTV and try to start it again I very often get the message "Can't play live2-0.ts.tsbuffer". Sometimes it work to stop and start liveTV to get it to work, but often I need to restart the computer to solve the issue.

clanmackenzi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    Paris, France
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I have similar problems from time to time since moving to RC3. Changing the TVserver ID in the TV streaming section of TVserver configuration from "Auto" to "use IP address" has improved this very much - still get it very occationaly on remote clients.

Hope this helps.

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I rarely get this message. But I do get it sometimes, and when it pops up it's annoying offcourse. Hitting ok with this message and then the same channel again (or a other channel) and the problems is gone...
    I more often get no response when i tune to a channel, just nothing happens and the loading circle freezes in the middle of the screen. Hitting the stop button makes the screen flash briefly. After that, hitting the same channel again (or a other channel) and the problemn is gone.
    And I also get the message no audio/video detected sometimes. And again, hitting ok and the same channel again and the problem is gone.
    No problems with the reception or signal strength.

M

Mr-MarQuez

heey there,

i also got the same issue here. the first time i can tune a channel but when i then want to switch to another channel it wil hang at the last frame of the channel i where watching. going forward doesn't work and i have to stop live tv. after i do this its not possible to start live tv and i get the message live2-0.ts.tsbuffer. when i then look at the tv server i see the channel i selected is still timeshifting and i have to stop the server bij hand.
    i did a clean install of the tv server and i updated the client from rc3 to rc4.
    so i have 2 problems: not able to switch channels and the error message live2-0.ts.tsbuffer.

M

Mr-MarQuez

i still get the same problem after updating to rc5. did aan full uninstall on server and on client and reinstalled it. when i restarted the server i can tune in one time and when switching channel the bug off repeating the same channel is still there and i have to stop live tv. when i then try to start live tv again i get the message live2-0.ts.tsbuffer. restarting tvservice doenst help and restarting client also not. i have to restart server and client but after channel switching i get the same problem again.
    logs included.

fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom