Loading failed. Check your connection (1 Viewer)

MrGibbage

Portal Member
October 15, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I think I have everything set up (using the new version, released this past weekend on 25 Nov). I had the last versio ninstalled and it was working fine. My problems began this weekend when I upgraded to the new version.

I have double checked the username and password, and did the "Request access to service", which seems to work (I get the popup and I press OK, and the dialog disappears in aMPdroid). But then I try to connect, the red button stays displayed in the lower right corner and I get a toast error message stating that Loading failed. Check your connection. Sometimes I also get a toast stating that Remote connection couldn't be established.

In the MPExtended service log, I see an error stating Unhandled exception in Service (JSON interface) SQLite error: no such column e.Rating

I thought that perhaps this was related to Moving Pictures??? But everything looks ok there. I have movies loaded in the db. I am using MP 1.4.0.1418.

I am at a loss as to how to get this thing working again.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    First off, the red button shows the connection to WifiRemote, so it has nothing todo with MPExtended...

Are you maybe using an old version of MovingPictures? Are tvseries or videos working?

MrGibbage

Portal Member
    October 15, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well, from the Moving Pictures forum, I can't tell what the latest version is, but it looks like I have the latest version as near as I can tell. I have 1.4.0.1418, as I stated in the OP.

The movies do play from aMPdroid. I should have stated that in the OP. This question is more about why do I get the error message and how do I make it go away since it does seem to be working.

Thanks for the tip about the meaning of the red button.

Skip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom