LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (3 Viewers)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
I don't understand, why aren't the logos downloaded directly into:
Thumbs\Radio
Thumbs\TV\Logos
read how plugin works. it downloads clear logos to logomamaner source folder, then applies designs+effects, adn then saves logos to both logomanager and MP thumbs folders. So it does everything as designed.
If you have problems with generating logos - then post MP logs in debug mode.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This makes sense. I'm gonna wipe my logos and try again later tonight and see if it works out fine when I apply the prompted cache rebuild. It was probably due to user error. ;)

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It turns out that when you completely loose all of your Thumbs and try to run the LogoManager, there are files missing, as it looks for the installed logo base files inside the Thumbs folder. May I suggest that either:

a) A check is performed when a user tries to run the LogoManager to see if all needed files are there or
    b) The files for the logo creation isn't installed into the Thumbs folder

Re-installed the plugin, and now it works as suggested. (y)

Emph

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well, code is almost identical to skin changing so please could you try to change skin during live tv playback?

Hi Edalex. I notice this happening too. Asks to rebuild cache, it works in the background for a while then MePo crashes. Tried changing skin with TV playing as you asked and it works fine with no crashes (changed skin and changed back all while Live TV is playing). So it seems it is something different.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Always having issus with Logo Manager - getting this error when trying to run it:
    [2015-01-03 12:43:52,505] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.OnPageLoad()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

using this xml

Any Idea what i'm missing?

Attachments

• LogoManager.xml
      4.1 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ...? Do the localized channels have something to do with this?

Tried it with default wide and same issue:
    [2015-01-03 16:51:16,497] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. LogoManager bei LogoManager.PluginSettings.LoadSetting()
    bei LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.Init()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

[2015-01-03 16:51:16,448] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Begin loading '\windows\LogoManager.dll' (non threaded)
    [2015-01-03 16:51:16,453] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - PluginManager: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\LogoManager.dll' file version: 0.0.0.4
    [2015-01-03 16:51:16,497] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. LogoManager bei LogoManager.PluginSettings.LoadSetting()
    bei LogoManager.LogoManagerPlugin.Init()
    bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
    [2015-01-03 16:51:16,512] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: End loading '\windows\LogoManager.dll' (64,0164 ms running time)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ah ja - changing Germany to Austria in teh config solves the Problem ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom