MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client (2 Viewers)

picturepete

Portal Member
February 29, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MP2 Version
Before you create this bug report:
  1. Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs.
  2. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there.
  3. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe your problem is already known.
  4. Search the forums for your problem, it's very likely that someone else already encountered the same problem.

Please always include log files with your Bug Report!
Check out our Wiki: Bug Reports and Log Files

==================================================================

Describe the Problem you encounter as detailed as possible! "It does not work" won't help the team to understand the problem.
Description:

I have three systems, the server which displays the logos fine and two clients, I was having a problem with one client and reinstalled, since then It works fine but there are no logos displayed:

1661192729385.png

the other client and the server display logos perfectly. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Describe as detailed as possible the steps that are required to encounter the issue. This info is critical for the team to understand the problem.
Steps to Reproduce:

Just run the software

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same here, single seat, see screenshot and logs! Same with WMC skin but is working via Online Videos see screenshot 2. Also no logos in EPG.

logo.jpg logo2.jpg

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-08-23-09.11.56.zip
      549 KB
    Last edited:

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Now im digging a bigger hole, tried deleting the logos on the server to force a reload and now on the server I have mixed types, the logos folder has reappeared and also the folder for the new style but there is nothing in it. The first two photos are the server, the 3rd photo is the original client which didn't show any logos but now shows 2 and the 4th is the 2nd client which is fine. So the Logos are sent to the clients by the server i am guessing? so why the differance, is it possible to completely flush out the logos and start again? the method on the website doesnt seem to work.
    1661247348370.jpeg

1661247389467.jpeg

1661249004502.jpeg

1661249020628.jpeg

Attachments

• 1661248898160.jpeg
      1661248898160.jpeg
      966.5 KB
    Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The server with the logos was moved and it seems the address was not forwarded correctly. A fix is in progress and hopefully can be reported by @morpheus_xx. I’m in vacation and not able to deal with it.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try to restart the server, wait a bit and see if logos are back? It should basically work again. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom