Looking for TV only solution (1 Viewer)

MaRuBi

Portal Member
October 31, 2005
Germany
Hi everybody,

is there a way to invoke Media Portal (or do some programming) as to only use the TV part of the program. We already tried different solutions
but all are buggy and dont do what we want (DVBViewer, ProgDVB, MyTheatre, etc.). I'm only interested in the TV part.

Thanks in advance!

greetings

MaRuBi

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
MaRuBi said:
Hi everybody,

is there a way to invoke Media Portal (or do some programming) as to only use the TV part of the program. We already tried different solutions
but all are buggy and dont do what we want (DVBViewer, ProgDVB, MyTheatre, etc.). I'm only interested in the TV part.

Thanks in advance!

greetings

MaRuBi

I sent u a PM with the solution.

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider front for info I have now set the TV recording to store by channel and I just add childrens channels folders to my sons profile. I now have a very happy 5 year old who can use media portal on his PC...
Not been on the forum for a while, good news I have installed 2.3.1 and can confirm everything is working as expected. On a wider...
Been running great for a good while now but the time has come to add a client to my sons bedroom (he is 5). Installed client sets...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom