Lost all myPrograms setting (1 Viewer)

Hensley

Portal Member
October 9, 2005
Hi there,

i updated my MP version to the latest CVS and now all my setting in myPrograms are gone. A quick view at the database folder showed me that it has been updated. In my last backup of the MP folder i have ProgramDatabaseV3.db3 with all my settings.

Now the file is called ProgramDatabaseV4.db3, but it does not convert my settings. Any hint on how to get my settings back ? I had lots of work setting it up with all my games and other programs.

regards _Hensley_

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
In your database folder you find the following batch file:

convertv2v3.cmd

Execute it and all your settings should be moved. You might have to delete the new created db files before.

Hensley

Portal Member
October 9, 2005
Hi mPod,

thx for the help, but it does not work for me. I deleted the ProgramDatabaseV4.db3 file and executed the convertv2v3.cmd batch file. But nothing happens. Still there is no way i can get myPrograms settings back :(

regards _Hensley_

gpeters

October 3, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Despite the age of this thread- I will comment because nobody else seems to have this problem- a large one at that.

Sadly, I lost mine too... That batch file was for migrating 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 I think. Why change the database or the plugin so much to make an upgrade and utilize my old db impossible- or without ease? I put hours into the current game database I have on my system... near 7 megs and growing. All of this to be incompatible with my upgrade. Sticking with 1.0.3 for now. Anyone have any ideas of how I can edit my current db to make it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom