m3u Playlist support (1 Viewer)

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,
    i want to know how i can play the http/rtsp/rtmp-links within a m3u playlist with onlinevideos. inside the m3u-playlist it looks like this:

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:-1,Channel 1
    rtsp://217.115.145.182:1935/live/mp4:channel1_2
    #EXTINF:-1,Channel 2
    http://82.228.10.3:8080/udp/239.2.0.98:1234

is this possible? onlinevideos should download the playlist and then show me a list like:
    Channel 1
    Channel 2

i tested a little bit but without success. it would be very nice if anyone can help me. thanks in advance!

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have spend a lot of time but cant get it to work. one question: is it in generall possible to get this to work. if not i can stop to spend more time on this....

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You need to write a c# site util to get m3u support. In the Configuration window you can create a new generic site and add the urls as channels directly. But RTSP protocol is not supported. You should add these to the tv server as iptv channels with georgius' reworked filter.

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thank you. i think this will not work with mediaportal. the m3u playlists or xml files become updated every day. the probleme with tv server is, i have to scan manually with every change in m3u file, right? that would be not very comfortable.
    there are also daily updated xml files with live streams. i think they will also not work with onlinevieos?

maybe you find a way to get this playlist files working within onlinevideos because such playlists are very common and popular. i think i am not the only one who would use this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom