Main menu items all on home page (1 Viewer)

rachus

December 27, 2004
Unti phpBB searching improves...sry if this has already been answered (I read the 'Did you knows' and FAQs as much as I could):

I have found "Home Setup" > "Menu Structure"...and the goal is to get all menu buttons on the Home Screen. I don't need the picture, just 2 or 3 columns of menu items on the home screen.

Thanks.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to the forum,

It is not currently possible to achieve the layout you have specified, it will be in the future however.

Cheers,
Smirnoff.

rachus

December 27, 2004
Thanks very much for the response - I really enjoy the project as I'm an old myHTPC end-user (still using it until I can get MP configured:).

cheers.

skillmaster

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Need menu item on Home page

Unti phpBB searching improves...sry if this has already been answered (I read the 'Did you knows' and FAQs as much as I could):

I have found "Home Setup" > "Menu Structure"...and the goal is to get all menu buttons on the Home Screen. I don't need the picture, just 2 or 3 columns of menu items on the home screen.

Thanks.

Understand it aint possible yet to do this , but I got the pluggin myfilm an wanted to have the menu item from myfilm instead of the menu item my movies on the homepage screen. maybe some give me a hint when this is possible .:D

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    skillmaster, in MP Setup -> Plugins & right click the plugin you want to change & you should be able to either disable plugin, put it in Home menu (listed in Home) or in "plugins" menu (listed in My Plugins). This option it's only for default Home, not basic Home screen.

Regards
    Roy

skillmaster

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Wow det va en lucky luke.. :) tnx for quick respond . Thats my main task. to get it in home basic menu not the default home menu -as I can chose from Mp setup as you describe .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom