Main Menu Program Launch (1 Viewer)

mred589

Portal Member
January 23, 2005
At least now I can launch programs at all. What I was trying to do was make it more streamlined on the menus because right now you have to click My Programs -> Programs -> Program Name to launch a program, all of which takes scrolling to get to it. I just thought it would be easier if you could just make a main or even secondary menu option that would launch the program, instead of wading through three menus to access it. I'm still hopeful there is a way to do it, but I understand completely if there isn't.

Thanks again for all your help

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am dense. Now I understand what you have been asking. Sorry I didn't fully understand your problem.

Yes - I wish there was a way that any button (home or otherwise) could be assigned a program/script/etc to be launched/run/executed without hard coding it be a developer.

Mike

mred589

Portal Member
    January 23, 2005
    Well seeing as how the first part of my question didn't pan out. Is there a way to make it more streamlined to launch a program? right now you need to scroll to My Programs, Click it, Scroll to the Programs Section, click it, scroll to the program you want (I only have one), then click it. That's really kindof annoying to have to complete, as I have to access this program on a daily basis.

You spoke about hard coding in a menu item, how hard would that be, and what would it entail?

Once again thanks for your help, and if any Developers are reading, you have created a really great program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom