[solved] major issues with DVB-T channel change after upgrading to MP 1.34 (2 Viewers)

Hazza06

Portal Pro
February 14, 2019
Home Country
Australia Australia
I attached the "MpStart" support pack to this post. Download it and give it a try.

I too still use Windows 7 (the 64-bit version), but I disabled Windows Update when Microsoft discontinued updates for it. I think that I might have disabled the antivirus scanning too (I would need to check). The only time that my HTPC accesses the internet is when I am installing a new release of MP; my HTPC is not used for internet browsing, or email, or general computer work, and it sits behind an internet router. So I think that the lack of active antivirus software is not a big risk. (I use Microsoft Security on the Windows 10 laptop that I am posting from.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom