Manual Control tab in TV Server Configuration stopped working (1 Viewer)

AlunS

Portal Pro
October 28, 2011
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I've no idea what has caused it but when I select "Manual control" in TV Server Config, all I get is a momentary hourglass, and then nothing, or rather it continues to show the previous tab that was selected.

I'm running MP 1.4.0 and I've attached the SetupTV-Error log file which indeed seems to be indicating something is amiss.

Any ideas, or is it a backup - reinstall - restore job?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello AlunS

It looks like you no longer have any TV channel groups?

mm

AlunS

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    No, I've got 6 TV channel groups, all working fine. The only thing there that doesn't seem to be working 100% is dragging the tabs to reorder the groups. For some groups it works, and for others it doesn't, for some reason.

Last edited:

AlunS

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    This is strange. A complete reinstall gets it back working for a while and then all of a sudden it stops working again. I'm also getting errors like in the TVService log file which seem to indicate a failure of some database query. I've downloaded MySQL workbench and everything looks OK in the relevant tables to my untrained eye. Coincidentally (or maybe not) I also can't export TV channels from SetupTV any more .. it just hangs for ever (well, over an hour anyway). Could these be connected?

EDIT: When I attempt to export the channels I see I also get a similar looking error to when I attempt to start Manual Control. See SetupTV-Error log file.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom