Manual Record Schedule Does Not Set Correct Time (1 Viewer)

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have a strange one. I have 1.3.0 Alpha. Everything works fine relating to scheduling through the guide.

However when I make for example a manual recording for RECORD EVERY DAY AT Start time 4:30AM TO Stop time 5:45AM ON CHANNEL GEM (not through guide but going to schedule record advanced.

Once finish making the recording, it then shows up in my scheduled recordings, the channel is correct (GEM) but the time changes....Its not a time zone thing because the time zone is right. The time changes to something like record 2:00AM to 6:00AM. Therefore my show wont be recorded at the right time.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2011
    Hi mm,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I have attached the log file as requested. I added two scheduled recordings.

1. - ABC1 at 2.00am to 3.00am Set for record everyday at this time - You will see that some of the 2.00am ones start at 1.30 and different times. You will also see rage is set to record on Saturdays - this one was set by guide in past and is ok.

2. - Channel ELEVEN at 2.00am to 3.00am Set for record everyday at this time - Some days it does say 2.00 - 3.00am but others were at 1.30 and 2.22am start time etc. Not all from 2.00 to 3.00.

I hope you can make some sense from looking at the logs. I would love to know exactly what parts of the log files you do look at so in the future I may be able to see for myself as to what is going on?

Thanks again in advance,
    Stirling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom