Manual tuning parameters for BBC3 (1 Viewer)

fitzy75

Portal Member
January 20, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
HDD: 80GB Seagate (for OS), 250GB WD, 500GB Seagate, 1TB WD
Memory: 3GB DDR 400
Motherboard: Foxconn (not sure what model right now)
Video Card: GeForce 6800
Video Card Driver: 8.15.11.8593
Sound Card: Creative Audigy Platinum Ex
Sound Card AC3: ??
Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.1377
1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix
1. TV Card Type: Analogue, DVB-S, DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 6.0.3.9 (as detected by Win7)
MPEG2 Video Codec: Default
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Default
h.264 Video Codec: Default
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Sky
HTPC Case: Thermaltake TsunamiDream
Cooling: Stock cpu + chipset hsf, 2x 120mm case fans
Power Supply: 600w
Remote: RC6 MCE
TV: Projector & 19"LG TV
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI+VGA

I recently aquired a second hand computer which was better than the one I was previously running MP on, and due to my previous problems on the old system I decided to just start afresh from a clean install rather than carry over any of the old configuration.

I have been scanning my satellite channels, it picked them all up fine then when sifting through the 600 odd channels deleting the ones I didn't want, I accidentally deleted BBC3 from the list, this is a channel we watch almost every day. I have since done two more manual scans, and it doesn't seem to show up at all now, all other channels are fine though and I know we can definitely receive it as it is working on the sky box downstairs from the same dish.

Could someone please supply the correct manual tuning parameters so I can add the channel myself? I've been through many websites trying all kinds of combinations and can't seem to get it to work, not even with the data listed on the BBC website. If someone has got theirs tuned in, in their channels screen click edit on the channel, then edit again on the next screen, a screenshot of that should get me up and running again :)

Thanks very much
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom