Manually Add Artwork From TheTVDB.com (1 Viewer)

LittleKahuna

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok people, using this TVSeries has given me new reason to add all my old episodes to MediaPortal.

However occasionaly I'll run into a problem where the artwork & descriptions of the individual episodes are not downloaded.

In this case I know the series is on TheTVDB.com, including the associated artwork/description (For example Smallville Season 2. Please don't judge me, it's purely a Kirstin Kreuk crush...:p).

The import phase of the plugin does not highlight the episodes as not being found, and it even imports the the correct series cover and overall banner and description - just not individual episodes stuff.

As a result I have taken to copy/pasting the episode description into the My-TVSeries plugin, but I can't find away to add the artwork....

Does anyone know how to manually add episode artwork within the plugin?

LK

p.s. I did see a similar thread to this posted a few months back, but it died after the author was *abused* ;) for not sharing the artwork on 'theTVDB.com'. Just to be clear, this artwork already exists on the site, I just can't get into my database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom