Manually Adding Episodes (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Please help, this is driving me mad!

I have a load of tv series saved on my HTPC at home, but i dont have access to the internet at home. I have a dummy MP setup at work, where i connect to tvdb.com and retreive all the series information, then take the database and thumbs home with me.

when i use my tvseries plugin at home, it sees the downloaded database when i enter configuration, but i cant manually assign a video file to each episode in the database! I have .VOB video files set up in video extensions and TVSeries imports the .VOB files, but when i try to perform a manual episode entry, it shows me the list of series in my saved database, but no episodes appear when i click on them.

18530.jpg

I absolutely love the look of MyTVSeries, but i cant use it at the moment because of this problem. Surely this should be a standard option in the plugin to be able to manually tell TVSeries where to look for each file??

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom