Manually edit documentaries in My TVseries (1 Viewer)

carlosmenmu

Portal Member
January 26, 2013
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have some documentaries and other video files that are not in the tvdb. Can I manually add them in the TVseries plugin so they can be displayed when opening MePo?
All I want is edit the filename and the image displayed in MePo so I can see the documentaries. Right now, I have the files in my hard drive but MePo is not showing them.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom