Maschine's webscheduler for Media Portal (1 Viewer)

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
Hey just wondering if at all it would be possible or too difficult to also get a WML front end so MP can be controlled remotley via WAP on our phones?

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
no worries! :)
Cant wait to get this plug-in really off the ground. Looks like one of the more useful ones out there at the moment. Good luck with it. I really appreciate your hard work on this and other aspects.

M

mihai

Hey there

Hi there,
Machine how is it going with this plugin ? I have installed it and i can see it makes a entry in the recordings but if i am watching tv on another channel then the forthcoming recording then nothing happends. If i change to that channel MP still doesn't start to record. Any fixex to this ?

mihai

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Aaah...that's because the current release doesn't tell MP that the recordings list has changed so MP doesn't know about the new/changed recordings.

However, if you keep checking this thread, in the very very near future there should be a release that fixes this and adds some new functionality as well...

Sam

A

Anonymous

My Problem is if

i add from the guide channel or manual record it does not record only if i go in the frontend to the current records to view it and go out then the movie would be recorded

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: My Problem is if

mihai said:
    ...nothing happends.

freysup said:
    ...it does not record only if i go in the frontend to the current records to view it and go out...

Why don't people just open their eyes??? I have to say I felt a bit stupid posting this again and again, but it seems that it was not enough :-(

Maschine said:
    There is just one problem left right now:
    MP does not notice the changes in the database. So this whole thing does NOT work right now.

Maschine said:
    The problem is (as mentioned above) MP does not see changes to the tvdatabase. So you can edit it. but to get your recordings really recorded, you have to go to the recordings section within MP once. Then I think the db is re-scanned and recordings in it are added.

samuel337 said:
    Aaah...that's because the current release doesn't tell MP that the recordings list has changed so MP doesn't know about the new/changed recordings.

Any questions left?
    Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom