dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya will continue again

i work hard on new Maya Version but this new Maya is only in 1920x1080 Resolution.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

One of the main reasons I haven't upgraded from MP 1.2.0alpha yet is because of lack of compatibility with MAYA........I don't want to lose this great skin.

Looking forward to some updates.

Ian.

Um Maya works fine with 1.2.0 RC...

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi,

One of the main reasons I haven't upgraded from MP 1.2.0alpha yet is because of lack of compatibility with MAYA........I don't want to lose this great skin.

Looking forward to some updates.

Ian.

Um Maya works fine with 1.2.0 RC...

Really? I got a popup box saying 'dependancy check error' when trying to install it on my MP1.2RC, which meant that it didnt install. Did you get this?

donzella

Portal Member
    August 22, 2009
    Honestly, I hope Maya continues because I actually like it better than Avalon. It's cleaner and I like the subtlety of it with the muted/opaque fanart options. It's a really great looking skin and one of my favorites. Avalon is good, but just not as polished as Maya, in my opinion. So I am really hoping development continues on Maya.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Honestly, I hope Maya continues because I actually like it better than Avalon. It's cleaner and I like the subtlety of it with the muted/opaque fanart options. It's a really great looking skin and one of my favorites. Avalon is good, but just not as polished as Maya, in my opinion. So I am really hoping development continues on Maya.

hi , this is Quote from NcoH from 02-12-2011 ...so still there hope ... :)

"Because of a serious lack of time, this will be the last update from our team for some time.
    We will continue the development of Avalon, Maya (and perhaps a new skin) in a few weeks/months."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom