MayaHD for MediaPortal 1.4? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Herring

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, MayaHD is IMHO by far the best skin for MediaPortal. I am currently using MP 1.3, but would like to update to 1.4, but the lack of MayaHD is stopping me.

In fact updates seem to have stopped. Has MayaHD been abandoned? Can we expect a version for MP 1.4 or should I give up and move over to the ones that are being updated?

Many thanks for all your hard work.
    Kevin

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There haven't been any updated to the 1.4 branch for about 3 months. I'm having difficulty download the xml's (one at a time from the RAW display) and am wondering if anyone has been able to download the code to date. If so, can you post a zip with the 1.4 compatible changes to update my MayaHD 1.3 so I can drop them into my MP 1.4 skin folder and play around with it.

Thanks

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    For me, I had to install it manually, after installing the 1.3 version on my MP 1.3 (on another pc) that I keep for just such things, then copy all the 1.4 xmls into the folder. Had to move the fonts over manually. The MayaHD Basic Home Menu editor keeps reseting the version to 1.3.0 in references.xml for each time I make changes. Settings in the GUI give me black screens, so they are not all working. Nearly all other screens that I use are working., and look nice (some small tweaking still to be done). It is usable if you just can't wait.

Great work by those involved. Looking forward to seeing this completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom