MCE remote double keypress up and down

Discussion in 'General' started by tnarraf, February 2, 2018.

1. tnarraf
    • Premium Supporter

tnarraf MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Show System Specs
    I am getting double keypress most of the time when doing up and down arrows in Media Portal 2.1.3

Having hunted round various other items about issues with MCE remote most seem to be about MediaPortal 1 - I could not find an answer to my issue in other threads on this

I have checked and I have the Debounce registry entry set so that\ does not seem to be the issue
    Attached is the answer when i run the HID demo doing a single press of the down arrow followed by a single press of the up arrow so it does not seem to be a double response from the remote (I read this as detecting the key going down and then up)
    upload_2018-2-2_20-38-56.png

Attached are my logs from media portal 2.1.3
    Just before I zipped the logs I went into Media Portal, TV Guide and tried to go up and down a channel one at a time. Most of the time it went twice

Any advice on where to look to further try and resolve this - or more useful logs that would enable you to help me more
    Please let me know
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. rico123
    • Premium Supporter

rico123 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!