MCE remote + IRSS not working properly after resume (S3 or S4), any ideas? (1 Viewer)

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
I have a HP IR USB receiver and using Harmony remote set as MCE. It installs for Win7 with the default drivers, IRSS is set up, it works great in MP. Such a great relief after nightmares caused by the iMON remote.
The problem is, that I configured PS+ to put to S4 hibernate after x minutes of idle, and when I wake up the HTPC with the remote, the remote functions start behaving odd. Most of the commands work, but if I want to adjust the volume, then I have to wait half a minute after a keypress, and so on. Strange. If I restart the system, everything is working fine again.

It happens even when I use standby S3 or hibernate S4. The remote is working but with the above bug, so basically it is not usable. I have disabled every USB power off feature.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I'm so close to have a perfect working system, but this keeps me away from this, especially my wife...

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    =advanced.png

set the priority to normal. i have an error me about this.

gurabli

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    no help with set to normal. I'll try to post you logs when I have some free time.

I'm thinking about moving from W7 to W8.1, it is somewhat quicker and perhaps handles resume and USB better. Any thoughts on these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom