MCE remote problems (1 Viewer)

ronaldus

Portal Member
August 29, 2005
My remote is almost the same, but at the bottum i have 4 butoons in different colors(red, yellow etc) and a button for teletext.

Maybe this is a new version of the mce remote?

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
My remote is almost the same, but at the bottum i have 4 butoons in different colors(red, yellow etc) and a button for teletext.

Maybe this is a new version of the mce remote?
No, that is just the European version (coloured teletext buttons). There is only one Hauppaug MCE remote until now. Apparently comes in Euro and Non-Euro versions (speak: teletext & non-teletext version).

So now it's clear to everyone what remote you have. But I guess your problem still exists?
Only thing I can tell you is that the driver comes with XP PROFESSIONAL SP2 & MCE2005. The option needed in MP is just to enable MCE remote in configuration/remotes.
Then all should magically work out of the box already. If not, there's something wrong with your system, I guess. Hard to say if and what. But there is currently no known problem with MCE remotes (& clones) and MP.

If nothing works, you might wanna try and-81's alternative driver, as mentioned above. Could "fix/workaround" your system issues (if present).

ronaldus

Portal Member
August 29, 2005
mPod;134816 If nothing works said:
I already tried this, and the same result. What I will try is do a new windows and MP install on a machine and look if this will work. I think I have time to do that next week, I let you know the results.

If anyone have possible solitions in the meantime, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom