[mce skin] update myvideo.xml for my Trailers (2 Viewers)

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
In current cvs the mce skin is missing the my Trailers button in my Videos. I just tried Blue Two and there the button is on that place.

Can someone please update the myvideo.xml of that skin. Thanks in advance.

Code:
			<control>
				<description>Play DVD</description>
				<ondown>7</ondown>
			</control>

<control>
				<description>Trailers</description>
				<type>button</type>
				<id>7</id>
				<hyperlink>5900</hyperlink>
				<posX>60</posX>
				<posY>267</posY>
				<label>5906</label>
				<onleft>7</onleft>
				<onright>50</onright>
				<onup>6</onup>
				<ondown>2</ondown>
			</control>

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus. Of course we would know the control ID of what we want to focus, that should be the easy part by setting the default control on the screen we are jumping to but it is jumping to the correct item in the...
Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus...
Evening all! Here's a challenge. I would like a button on Basic Home, or wherever, to take me to a specific item in a listcontrol...
Replies
Views
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich dabei am Plugin für OnlineVideos. Dort gibt es in der myonlinevideos z.B. den Eintrag: <control> <type>button</type> <description>Update Sites</description> <id>13</id>...
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that i can onup go too the dashboard in basichome and scroll through the covers and enter the info site from there ? For example latest movies...
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that...
Hm i have little problems to show the covers in the basic home dashboard, the rest is showen. In trakt directly the covers are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom