MCE Wallpapers (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

I made some "wallpapers" for the MCE skin that you can use instead of the standard one that is included in the MCE package.

There are probably 2 files that need to be replaced in the skin folder since for some reason there are two backgrounds that looks the same (I know... it is my fault and I should fix it ;) ).

Anyway background.png and hp_background.png are the ones you are looking to replace.

Get them here: http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/wallpapers.htm

Here is one of them...
sample.jpg

Enjoy... or not :)

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
August 26, 2004
Airy Crater, Mars
Home Country
I want a Moose as "wallpaper" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

BTW. What software do you use to create the skins & the other nice stuff? And is it work or hobby that you seem to be so good at it ??

PS. Isn't it time to upgrade MP to 0.0.0.8, or are you too busy with creating wallpapers, skins and other great images :lol:

A

Anonymous

Mars Warrior said:
I want a Moose as "wallpaper" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

BTW. What software do you use to create the skins & the other nice stuff? And is it work or hobby that you seem to be so good at it ??

PS. Isn't it time to upgrade MP to 0.0.0.8, or are you too busy with creating wallpapers, skins and other great images :lol:

Photoshop is the tool to use :)

Regarding the work stuff... I used to work with it now I am more managing stuff like this... I guess this is a good way to keep myself up to date since managers never do any actuall work... we just complain on others work ;)

A

Anonymous

I just got a new widescreen TV with 1280x720px. I especially like the filmrole background. Could you maybe make an update of these for widescreen backgrounds, please? Or maybe you could tell me how you made this movielook in Photoshop and where you got the image from.

Everything looks stretched in MP with the mce Skin. I hope this will be updated too in the future.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the stretchyness in MP is cause of the skin being 4/3.

I hope you did set your pixelratio correction in MP?
    Doing so will correct thumbs/preview/pics to not look stretched.

best way is:
    Set TV on anamorpic (streched)
    Set pixelratio to 1.36

done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom