MCEBuddy question: commercial skipping, required files ? (1 Viewer)

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2
MediaPortal Skin: Indigo
Windows Version: XP Prof. SP3
CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 EE 4600+
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 500 GB sATA
Memory: 2x1.024 MB OCZ DDR2 800MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA 78GM-S2H HDMI,
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Technisat SkyStar HD2
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: Floppy DTV
2. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2 E
HTPC Case: Silverstone LC 16
Cooling:
Power Supply: LC Power LC6420GP V2.0
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hi,

I currently tryout the MCEBuddy program. Working fine so far.

I checked the commercial skipping feature. After the conversion is done I only find the *.avi and a *.logo.txt file. Shouldn't also be a *.edl and a *.txt file ?
How did you set up MCE Buddy ?

Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
Mmm, I should also say... Usually Comskip is configured to analyse recordings after they complete. In other words: if you choose to view a recording while it is still completing, you normally shouldn't expect to see commercial markers.
Mmm, I should also say... Usually Comskip is configured to analyse recordings after they complete. In other words: if you choose...
Nine years ago I tried setting up MP TVServer. I didn't get far, so I ended up going with WMC for several years. Then for the past...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom