MceRemoteReceiver plugin - MCE remote support in MP2 (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected. I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control. But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player. If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a...
    And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my...
    I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MQTT Plugin DE
    @Jean-Marc i add play command, but i dont test it ... No time, sorry ...
    @Jean-Marc i add play command, but i dont test it ... No time, sorry ...
    https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/yj74bbhstsucwojj/branch/master?svg=true MQTT Plugin for MediaPortal - Publish some...
    Replies
    Views
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Lehmden Thanks for your suggestions. I will try some of them. Else i'll port one of the tuners to the Myth box and decommission the MP2 Server. Unfortunately more recent of the Fusion DVB the PCIe dual express 2 recognised by Windows does not work with Myth but the older single Fusion does so it can work with the other dual card...
    Hi Lehmden Thanks for your suggestions. I will try some of them. Else i'll port one of the tuners to the Myth box and...
    I reviewed instructions on how to install the Kodi TVServer plugin as follows: To install this TVServer plugin: Download the...
    Replies
    Views
    I have merged the changes in the first post to 2.2.1, so they will be available in the next release. I have started a new thread about improving the busy screen appearance here.
    I have merged the changes in the first post to 2.2.1, so they will be available in the next release. I have started a new thread...
    @Digsy @HTPCSourcer @Developers @Testers Following @Digsy 's report here, I have reworked the way the busy screen works so that...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom