Mdapi / Acamd issues? (2 Viewers)

Peter Overweg

January 29, 2013
Kampen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey all,

I've been using MP for quite a while in combination with 4TR/Argus (thanks to the manual by Marcel).
I used to set up everything, and I did quite some setups :confused:

The last one seemed to be quite stable, had it running for about 6 months without trouble.
Now last week the TV gave trouble, cant tune in, needed restart. Tried updating Argus from 2.0.1 to 2.1 and worked for another day, but still seemed to fail now and then.

So I did new install: win 7 64-bit, win 7 32-bit, even tried win 8 - none seemed to work.
I used the same manual I always used: by Marcel, no luck (only the FTA channels), I tried explanation by Spam (as you can read here: http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1409694/21) icm MP TV Server, also fine, but without the scrambled channels.

I tried Acamd_0620.rar, MDAPI+, but both seem to fail.

I would upload some logs, but dont know which to attach, and cant find anything on tweakers.net or here.
Been 12+ hours reinstalling / trying, need some help plz :notworthy:

Peter Overweg

January 29, 2013
Kampen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well, somehow Im glad you posted this, now I partlyknkw why it is so hard.
But I feel a bit misguided, since it is possible, but not supported. Since the main reason I - and probably more - use MP is to watch TV... Maybe better question to ask then: what software can view encoded channels? Since I bought a whole setup for several hundred €, and now it seems I cannot use it (n)

The end of long time MP then?

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
MP can decode encrypted channels if you have legal subscription card and appropriate CAM module+CAM interface. For MDAPI usage follow the link from my previous post. Or you can try to figure out it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom