1.27.0 1.26.0 Media Portal freezes (1 Viewer)

Wladi

Portal Member
February 21, 2007
Home Country
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Country flag
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped".
New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in again and the individual files are processed. Include screenshots and log files.
System: Windows 10
  • Computer: Mini PC - lautlose CSL Narrow Box Ultra HD Storage Line/Win 10 - Silent-PC mit Intel-CPU 4X 2300MHz, 32GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Intel HD, AC - WLAN, USB 3.1, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10
  • SSD 840 EVO 250 GB (Samsung)
This computer ran for years with MP version 1.24 without any problems.
If the thumbs creation is switched off, MP no longer crashes.

25.01.2021. This is exactly what happens on my second computer. The thumbs creation seems to have a problem at all.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_10_11_20__19_44.zip
    919.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MediaPortalLogs_22_01_21__09_53.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • MediaPortalLogs_22_01_21__09_57.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShots.zip
    459.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Danke Richy für den Hinweis und sorry... natürlich habe ich MPDisplay++ im Einsatz ;-). Ich habe es einfach nur in meiner Aufzählung vergessen, da es für mich gar kein Add-on mehr darstellt, sondern fest zur Grundausstattung gehört. Die iMon kann ich nicht verwenden, weil die erst mit dem Crown CW03 ausgeliefert wird (das habe ich in...
Danke Richy für den Hinweis und sorry... natürlich habe ich MPDisplay++ im Einsatz ;-). Ich habe es einfach nur in meiner...
Hallo zusammen, meinen ersten eigenen HTPC habe ich im Jahr 2007 gebaut. In der Zwischenzeit ist auch die Familie versorgt. Nun...
Replies
Views
Hi again Rob I'm sorry, the logs don't go far enough back. If you can reproduce new logs that would be excellent. mm
Hi again Rob I'm sorry, the logs don't go far enough back. If you can reproduce new logs that would be excellent. mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3GHz HDD: Seagate Pipeline...
Replies
Views
Your pause states should also sync across okay so you can resume watching where you left off. This is useful when about to fall asleep in my living room when watching via MediaPortal and then resume on my SmartTV with Kodi in the bedroom :)
Your pause states should also sync across okay so you can resume watching where you left off. This is useful when about to fall...
"trakt.tv" actively keeps a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, your friends, and the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I had adjusted the video memory to 256 this morning and it has had no effect. It has just crashed again and here is the updated log after restarting the computer, hopefully this should show something. I really hope its not related to ffdshow. Have you got a link to that vista codec pack?
Thanks for your reply, I had adjusted the video memory to 256 this morning and it has had no effect. It has just crashed again and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Xp pro sp3 fully updated CPU Type: intel pentium...
Replies
Views
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/3-pin-pc-cooling-fan-speed-noise-reduction-cable-5-piece-set-35818 Variable fan speed controller $2.49 USD incl Worldwide P&P http://dx.com/p/12w-variable-speed-controller-for-pc-cooling-fans-21320 Most of HTPC noise is related to...
@etheesdad Add this to your guide 5x fan resistor $2.08 USD incl Worldwide P&P...
INTRODUCTION The following is intended to provide a general introduction for those interested in building a silent HTPC.. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom