Media_error_unknown, extra -1010 (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have been using aMPdroid for more than 1 year now without any problems. Recently, when I start to playback media from my Server (no matter if in my local Network or over the Internet) on my phone, I'll receive the error shown in the title and playback will not start. This happens sometimes right away when I try to start playing as well as after a few minutes or after an hour. Playback of series and films works better than live TV (which actually never runs for more than a couple of minutes).

I have no playback issues when using WebMP.

Except from updating with CyanogenMod stable versions I did not make any changes on my phone.

I upgraded MPExtended from 0.5.4 to 0.6. on my server, had some issues, uninstalled 0.6, erased the remaining directory entries and reinstalled 0.5.4 without changing the config.

MPExtended Logs are attached. (Encrypted hashes partially manually removed by me, not missing in actual config files)

Can anyone help me to fix this issue before I t ry a reinstall of all components?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try the external player option! I have this error when the internal player cannot handle the stream. If that's the case for you, then it's your new CyanogenMod.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tried that, same behaviour. Guess I'll have to try a clean installation :-/ Worked flawlessly for more than a year before, now it's making trouble....

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I uninstalled MPExtended and WMP from my server, removed the IIS entry and deleted the profile from my mobile phone.
    I reinstalled MPE and WMP and added the profilel to AMpDroid again.
    Apart that it now shows -1007 instead of -1010, dame behaviour. Oh, not always, sometimes the stream will work.
    No matter if internal or external player, no matter which stream type or quality.
    Again, accessing WMP from a browser works flawlessly.
    @DieBagger any ideas what might be causing this?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Isn't a problem of CyanogenMod, also. Broke my old mobile phone some days ago, got a Galaxy S5 now with stock ROM (only Towelrooted it), same error again. I have no idea. I will try the 0.6 beta of WebMP/MPextended again. I think it _might_ have something to do with that, I uninstalled this, deleted all remaining files and went back to 0.5.4 before the errors started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom