[MediaPortal 0.2.2.0] Uitzendinggemist plugin won't work (1 Viewer)

postinternet

Portal Member
January 16, 2007
I have downloaded the new version of Mediaportal and the plugin of uitzendinggemist doesn't work anymore. When i choose for the option Uitzendinggemist.nl, mediaportal show some tv-shows. But when i click on it, nothing happens anymore. The RTL4 uitzendinggemist works good.

Can somebody help me with this, or is this a know error?

boeloeboeloe

Portal Member
May 15, 2006
Belgium
is there a reason why only the 5 last items are available? For example: Vuurzee. On the website you find the 12 items, in the results only the last 5.

At this moment the link for viewing a streaming file from uitzendinggemist.nl is not working.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    I've put the source for this in the new plugin SVN.

I quickly updated it so that it compiles for the latest MP SVN. Haven't tested it. However, if the developer is no longer around maybe some one else would like to continue this plugin?

Try the attached dll with the latest SVN to see if it works.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Thank you for adding it to the SVN for me. I'll update the plugin this thursday (a have some important exams in the beginning of this week). If someone would like to update it before thursday, be my guest :)

Edit: I think you added the original UitGemist plugin to the SVN, so I guess the version you recompiled does not contain the RTLGemist plugin.

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can this recompile be done for other plugins as well? The incredibly useful Multishortcut plugin does not work anymore, but it's such a simple and useful plugin, since it allows you to add application links to the home menu (which I find baffling isn't included in MP in the first place).

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi!

Here is the new version of the plugin. It's in the SVN too and will be available in the download section shortly.

- Fixed NLGemist section not working because of changed website (It requires a cookie)
    - Fixed stream regexes
    - Improved skin files

TODO:

- Support for Tien (I contacted them for this, not much support yet though)
    - Mepo Skin (I like mepo :))

Link

Xin

Portal Member
    January 22, 2007
    Hi,

I have installed 0.5 and Uitzendinggemist.nl is working now( the skin is not so improved) but in RTL gemist it does not start the video stream.
    Hopefully you can fix it, I like the plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom