[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - delayed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    but i can not guarantee that this will be this weekend. :sorry:

Are you sticking to your Saturday release schedule? So that if you have a release ready on Monday it won't be released untill the next Saturday?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    but i can not guarantee that this will be this weekend. :sorry:

Are you sticking to your Saturday release schedule? So that if you have a release ready on Monday it won't be released untill the next Saturday?

We are sticking to "when its done" - but right now it looks good for tomorrow. :)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    We are sticking to "when its done" - but right now it looks good for tomorrow. :)

Yes, I wasn't talking about a specific Saturday/Monday, was just thinking about how you have had your releases on Saturdays earlier, atleast for SVNs

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Yes, I wasn't talking about a specific Saturday/Monday, was just thinking about how you have had your releases on Saturdays earlier, atleast for SVNs
    Funny thing is that i always set the internal deadline to a different day than saturday. But for some reason, the builds appear to mainly finish at this day. :)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Funny thing is that i always set the internal deadline to a different day than saturday. But for some reason, the builds appear to mainly finish at this day. :)
    I think because of the most work is done in the weekend? :D

Love MediaPortal :D Gives me something to do after school (modding stuff etc).

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Well, while we're all waiting, I thought I'd start this thread to keep us entertained. Add your own list of useful, fun, geeky, essential, or totally useless but must-have stuff that you always end up adding to your htpc every time you (re-)build it.

Dir

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom