[News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.15.0 Released! (1 Viewer)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We've just finished the final 1.15.0 release of MediaPortal 1.

Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings to your HTPC!

Highlights of this release

Along with the various bug fixes, we have included the following improvements:

• Separate settings for DVD and BD external players.
    • Improved Wake On LAN support.
    • Option to hide the windows volume OSD
    • HID remote handler now supports multiple profiles to make it easier for users to customize their remote control experience.
    • Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD).

11-06-17_7addd.jpg
    11-07-34_d9b44.jpg

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I seem to have an odd issue since upgrading to 1.15 where pressing back on my remote seems to also do a left as well. It's bizarre, for instance if I press the info button while watching something and then press back to close the info, it closes it but also skips back 15 seconds as if left has been pressed.

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Follow up to my last post, this was actually caused by an update to the rubbish intellitype/intellipoint software from Microsoft.

New problem though is that the green button my MCE remote now no longer switches between basic and classic home like it used. Pressing H on the keyboard still works as expected. I suspect this is another Windows update that has somehow broken this. Will continue to investigate.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom