[News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.23 Released! (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
If I use MP1.23 and try to download subtitles from MP-TVSeries or MovingPictures, MP crashes. First log is a MP-Series crash, the second MovingPictures crash. As nobody no longer seems to develop subcentral, you are my only hope :(

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_23_12_19__12_28.zip
    1.2 MB
  • MediaPortalLogs_23_12_19__12_57.zip
    1.9 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well, the owner is still present at the forum, so you could ask @seco...

but it could also be related to Moving Pictures/MPTv series.
    They need to be updated to use the new mediainfo stuff.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    well, the owner is still present at the forum, so you could ask @seco...

but it could also be related to Moving Pictures/MPTv series. They need to be updated to use the new mediainfo stuff.
    MovingPictures/MPTV-series are updated and work OK, so the error is not there. It is this thas was reported at Subcentral and MP 1.23
    In particular, MP-TVSeries calls:
    Code:
        public static bool MediaHasSubtitles( List<FileInfo> fiFiles, bool useMediaInfo, int cachedMISubtitleCount, bool useLocalOnly );

This threw an exception
    Code:
    Error reading MediaInfo: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Player.MediaInfo" in der Assembly "Core, Version=1.23.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    It would be nice if @seco could fix it, but I don't have high hopes as his las post was more than a year ago. And the last post (except reporting this problem) at SubCentral was Oct 17, 2018 and started with "Any new development on this?".

So if there is nobody that can fix subcene, maybe someone can tweak MP so mediainfo also work with subcene? :love:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Found that too, and a couple of similar ones. No one that has a last commit of about the time of latest release of subcentral (may 2017) though

April 6, 2020
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I just saw the name of this release. I feel very thankful for all of you, it's a pleasure to be regeszter's wife. The last year was very hard for me but now I have learned a lot about MediaPortal. I'll try to keep up with the time and use it as I can. I say a big THANK YOU, he worked a lot on this app it's been his hobby and I'm sure, he would be very thankful as well. I'm crying, thank you guys, it's so nice of you. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom