[News] MediaPortal 1.15.0 Pre-Release ready for testing! (1 Viewer)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We've just uploaded our latest 1.15.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge!

Along with the following items we kept consolidating our software:
    • Separate settings for DVD and BD external players.
    • Improved Wake On LAN support.
    • HID remote handler now supports multiple profiles to make it easier for users to customize their remote control experience.
    • Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD).

Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings to your HTPC!

Happy testing!

Last edited by a moderator:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD)
    Hello, can i use this code for movingpictures to ? Or is there a way to add this in movingpictures also?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Added progress bars to TV miniguide and MyVideos listviews (already implemented in Titan and DefaultWideHD)
    Hello, can i use this code for movingpictures to ? Or is there a way to add this in movingpictures also?
    MovPics needs to add support for this so best to ask in MovPics thread.

Juppe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I see that you have added a progressbar to the TV-miniguide, can you then change the percent number in the TV-miniguide to actual time when the program ends. Because the percent doesn't say anything when the program ends, if the program have been on for 50% you dont know if its 5 minutes or 1 hour left of that program.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Nice feature with the progress bar........ But that big green Checkbox is just so damn ugly! Either get rid of it or redesign it to moderne standards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice feature with the progress bar........ But that big green Checkbox is just so damn ugly! Either get rid of it or redesign it to moderne standards.

Kind words as always to the skin developer giving up his personal time for free ! (y)

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Kind words as always to the skin developer giving up his personal time for free ! (y)
    I appraised the new progress! - but I'm sad to see why the development/skin developer(s) did not look at the full picture before starting to change the code itself. Much more efficient that way - should not be that big a job to find an code alternative when you already have yours hands on the code.

I do appreciate all the free effort..... Just my view on things:)

/Morten

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    MP 1.15.0 pre sometimes crashes/freezes on startup. Sometimes means about at every 3rd or 4th start... :(:confused:o_O
    I have to kill Mediaportal task and start again - after this sometimes it works sometimes not :cry::cry::cry:
    All I can say is:
    • It does not happen with 1.14.0.
    • I guess it freezes only when there is NO internet connection:unsure:
    • attached log files (debug) created with watchdog option 2 (MP does not freeze with Watchdog option 1...)
      I did: start MP wait about 2-3 minutes --> than I killed mp Task with task manger :eek:
    Any idea whats wrong?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    attached log files (debug) created with watchdog option 2 (MP does not freeze with Watchdog option 1...)

This indicates that there is most likely a problem with a plugin. Can you try to disable or update your HTPC Info plugin?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks @Holzi
    I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:)
    But I'll keepon "testing" - still :unsure:
    Thanks (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom