[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 final release details (2 Viewers)

AlexT

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
5783ec5b593381dcf968b214fc5367b1.jpg

CrashUK

Portal Pro
July 24, 2008
CrashUK,

Why have you just posted two different negative posts (one on this thread and the other on the 1.2RC news thread) without having posted any questions on the rest of the forum relating to either of these "issues"? It doesn't really help fix any problems, or say thanks to all the devs who have been working so hard on MP over the years!

From the 1.2RC thread:
let hope this version works better with standby..

I am sorry I upset people. I like to thank the MP team for all they hardwork. Mediaportal is the best media center software they is todate. Also like to thank guys that make the plugins.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    CrashUK,

Why have you just posted two different negative posts (one on this thread and the other on the 1.2RC news thread) without having posted any questions on the rest of the forum relating to either of these "issues"? It doesn't really help fix any problems, or say thanks to all the devs who have been working so hard on MP over the years!

From the 1.2RC thread:
    let hope this version works better with standby..

I am sorry I upset people. I like to thank the MP team for all they hardwork. Mediaportal is the best media center software they is todate. Also like to thank guys that make the plugins.

:D

But I'd still like to know what you meant with "hard drive caching" - because if we can improve something, then we will. We just need to know what and how. :)

ssenyer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2010
    Tekirdağ
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Thanks Team...

This software is by far the best software i have ever use for my Tv card. And also thanks to all Skin and plug-in developers.

:D :D :D

NOTE: Referring to below link, Some of us still waiting for you to add mm1352000's custom LNB patch to MP. He is working very hard to supply new patches for every new Mp version. :oops:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...iaportal-uncommitted-disceq-91185/index3.html

Regards.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This is great, can't wait to reinstall my TV-server and clients on monday then :)

But could you elaborate on what the bugfixes that didn't make it into 1.2.0 are? The ones that are to be released in 1.2.x?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This is great, can't wait to reinstall my TV-server and clients on monday then :)
    You can update your present installation. No need for reinstall. ;)
    But could you elaborate on what the bugfixes that didn't make it into 1.2.0 are? The ones that are to be released in 1.2.x?
    Which fixes are part of 1.2.0 can be found in the changelogs.
    Which fixes will be part of 1.2.1 and other 1.2.x releases has not been decided yet.

First we have to move MP1 to github and get all our buildscripts working again.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom