[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 final release details (2 Viewers)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I hope to see the half screen in "Windows 7 Half & Full Screen problem" solved.....
    http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3353

Forum thread has over 330 replies on the issue...........https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ndows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/?highlight=half

It's not planned for any release yet - Although the issue will become more and more common, since users will have a HDMI connectionto TV/AV-receiver.
    We will look into this ins 1.3.0.

But this is a hardware specific issue. In my bedroom, when I turn on the HTPC and then later the TV, I see MP in the upper left quarter of the screen. 2 secs later it automatically goes fullscreen.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I recently updated my plugin for 1.2.0 RC1 with the new version dependencies. Will the final version be different so i'll have to update my plugin again?

Thanks for all your hard efforts guys, MP is simply awesome :D :D ;)

OleBent

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2005
    Sad news but I definitely support the decision to hold back a release to get thing right.

Praise to all working on MP.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Rc1 already feels like final! So please take your time, and a big :D for all the hard work!!

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Thanks to the whole team over and over again.

But there's a catch. In older versions was my wife happy when it does not fall or frozen. RC 1.2 is stable as a rock, so he begins to invent what they wanted to have a better, nicer and faster. Thanks guys ... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom