Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected (1 Viewer)

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have been using mediaportal 1.21 with windows 7 with powerscheduler plugin activated and a task scheduled in windows to download an epg guide every day.
I recently upgraded to windows 10 and I notice that all user schedules are deactivated when mediaportal is running with the powerscheduler plugin enabled. Task schedules are regularly executed if the plugin is disabled.
I have tried to set the schedules by the administrator account and moved the bat file to another disk (D: instead of C: ) as I've read in some thread here, but this problem remains.
Is this a known issue? Should I upgrade to 1.22 (But I am reluctant as there are troubles with audio after standby for my system which is rather old). I've also tried to use the EPG section of the powerscheduler plugin but it does not start (without any sign in the logs).

Can someone give me some hint on how to investigate further?
Thank you,
LionHe

Last edited:

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected.
I do not know if the issue was related to the fact that my previous installation was an upgrade of Windows 7 with an already installed mediaportal 1.
Anyway I leave my comment here for future reference for people upgrading to Windows 10 without a clean reinstall.
Thanks to all contributors of team mediaportal for their hard work.
Lionhe

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00QD utilizzando Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom