Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected (1 Viewer)

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
I have been using mediaportal 1.21 with windows 7 with powerscheduler plugin activated and a task scheduled in windows to download an epg guide every day.
I recently upgraded to windows 10 and I notice that all user schedules are deactivated when mediaportal is running with the powerscheduler plugin enabled. Task schedules are regularly executed if the plugin is disabled.
I have tried to set the schedules by the administrator account and moved the bat file to another disk (D: instead of C: ) as I've read in some thread here, but this problem remains.
Is this a known issue? Should I upgrade to 1.22 (But I am reluctant as there are troubles with audio after standby for my system which is rather old). I've also tried to use the EPG section of the powerscheduler plugin but it does not start (without any sign in the logs).

Can someone give me some hint on how to investigate further?
Thank you,
LionHe

Last edited:

LionHe

Portal Member
April 7, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected.
I do not know if the issue was related to the fact that my previous installation was an upgrade of Windows 7 with an already installed mediaportal 1.
Anyway I leave my comment here for future reference for people upgrading to Windows 10 without a clean reinstall.
Thanks to all contributors of team mediaportal for their hard work.
Lionhe

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00QD utilizzando Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom